Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 14

Today was number 14.
Mr. Caterpillar turned 14 days old.
We had 14 straws.
We had 14 tally marks.
We wrote the word fourteen.
The date was September 14, 2009.
The short date was 9-14-09.
That is a lot of 14.

We went to lunch.
Some friends had chicken.
Some friends had BBQ.
It was good.

We read a new book.
Mary Wore Her Red Dress.
It was a song.
It is a book too.

We wrote new sentences.
We played I spy something red.
We wrote what we saw that was red.

We learned a new center.
We learned Read the room.

We played outside.

We had a good day!



2 comments:

  1. Dear friends,

    Red is my favorite color! I would enjoy playing "I spy something red"! Hope you have a terrific Tuesday!

    Love,
    Mason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my new Friends!
    I enjoyed seeing you "read" your room. (What are you holding your hands to point? They look familiar. I like them!) You have so many things to read around your wonder filled room.
    Enjoy today: the fifteenth, day 15 of September AND school!
    Take care of each other!

    ReplyDelete

We really enjoy hearing what you have to say about our days. Please leave us a comment!