Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 20

Today was day 20 in Kindergarten.

We went outside.
We went to the playground.
We played soccer with some other dudes and stuff.
We went on the monkey bars.
It started to rain.
We kept playing.
We got a little wet.
Just a little bit.

We read three books.
We read But No Elephants!
We read Ginger.
We read Walter the Farting Dog.
We liked all of them.

Mr. Caterpillar is 20 today.
He is growing.
He is going to get all the way to the corner.

We drew pictures of things that go together.


We went to work in centers.

We went to music.
Ms. Hunter is the music teacher.

We went to lunch.
We had chicken nuggets and ravioli.
Lots of people got chicken nuggets.
Some friends typed in their lunch number.

We wrote about our senses.
We have five senses.
We can see.
We can smell.
We can taste.
We can feel.
We can hear.

Melanie didn't write about her senses.
Melanie used her sounds to write "I go to the sunny beach."

We did a new dance.
We hit our hand with sticks.

We read our sentences.

We had a good day!

2 comments:

  1. How many things go together? Salt and Pepper? Peanut Butter and Jelly?

    I got just a little bit wet outside today, too!

    Your story books sound wonderful, I'll bet the one about Walter was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear friends,

    I went outside today too! Mommy and I got inside before the rain started. I stayed dry! My dog, Riley, got wet in the rain though.

    You read a lot of books today. I wonder which one of them was your favorite? I just got a new book, it is called "Granite". It's about a dog who pulls a sled in a race called The Iditarod.

    Have a wonderful Wednesday.

    Love,
    Mason

    ReplyDelete

We really enjoy hearing what you have to say about our days. Please leave us a comment!